Thursday, June 18, 2009

Princess Lovey


The other day I was playing with Lucy and my old Cabbage Patch Kid doll. I was changing the clothes she was wearing because I had a ton and the outfit that she currently had on needs new velcro in the back and it was annoying me. Anyway, I pulled down the box of doll clothing and let Zane and Lucy pick out a new outfit for Casey Sissy (the doll). They chose this little dress my mom had made with red and blue boats on it. In the box was this additional skirt made out of the same fabric. Zane immediately decided that it was perfect for his lovey. I thought it would be just a phase for a few hours and then he would take it off. Well, it has been about a week now and I see no signs of him wanting lovey to not wear his "princess" (Apparently the skirt is called a princess when you put it on an elephant) In fact, the boys went camping last night with Eric and we didn't let Zane take lovey's princess in case it got dirty. He found it this morning as soon as he got home though and wanted it put back on the silly thing. I think it is kinda cute. Eric..... not so much. You are only little once though right?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think it is sweet. Tell Eric to buy him a police outfit for the elephant and maybe he will switch to that!

Ms. Leigh said...

He hides his face in shame.. Oh senior year in highschool will be so fun!

Little Blessings said...

Do you think this one will count as blackmail for good behavior in the coming years?