Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Because I Love My Andrew...

I helped him make a Paper Mache Duck.



Paper Mache is one of those projects that I hate. Painting I don't mind. Playdough I don't mind. Markers, crayons, glue, scissors, all those are all right with me too. Something about making a paper mache project for the "fun" of it just rubs my hair back the wrong way. However, Andrew brought home a book about paper mache projects and because I love him very, very much I told him we could make one this last weekend. Andrew picked the duck in the book. There were several that seemed easier but he was convinced that he wanted to make the duck.


Last night he decided he wanted to paint the duck. That part was fine. He did a good job with it. This isn't the finished paint job but you get the idea. It made his day to finish the project. I think he feels it is going to be an Easter centerpiece. He mentioned something about putting eggs in the box part. We shall see.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow! You did a great job! It looks like a duck! I like the egg idea for Easter too...