Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zane Feeds Gwen

Since we let Andrew feed Gwen the other night I knew that I would have to give Zane a shot at it in the next few days. Last night I got all set up to feed Gwen and Zane asked if he could do it. Sure I say, knowing that his attention span will probably not last the whole feeding.



Zane actually did better than I thought he would. He was patient with Gwen and waited for her to open her mouth. I think it helped that she was hungry. She did not seem to care who was feeding her as long as something was making it into her mouth!



I worried a bit about him gagging her with the spoon or with too much food but he did a great job. Yet another chore that I will be able to pass off a bit. They love doing it and I can get something else accomplished. Sounds like a win-win in my book!

No comments: