Friday, February 19, 2010

What a Nice Brother!

Andrew has been wanting to feed Gwen for awhile. Since spoon feeding babies is NOT something Eric or I enjoy this seemed like a perfect plan.

Gwen did not seem to care that Andrew was feeding her. In fact she seemed to think that he was super funny.

I have a feeling that Zane is going to want a turn in the next few days. I think his attention span will be shorter than Andrew's. It will be a joint effort for sure. Now if we can just keep Lucy from wanting to feed her too....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fantastic brother! I love how Lucy is just like William in that last picture...No pants! William is constantly stripped down these days. I think it's so great how Andrew wants to help with the baby!

joanna said...

Loved the pictures. Until reading this I hsd totally forgotten rthat this is my FAVORITE thing to have big siblings help out with!