Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards

Andrew's class is having their Valentine's Day party this Thursday. Since it is already Tuesday and we haven't even thought of doing cards yet I figured tonight would be a good night to get it done. Andrew picked out a cute set of card (Disney's "UP" theme) and happily wrote out the names and attached the stick on tattoos to them. However, he did not want to give one of those cards to his very dear and super special friend Anna. He wanted to make a special card for her and it was not in my heart to deny him the pleasure. Andrew and Anna have a sweet little relationship. It seems to be mutual too. Too cute! I wonder if she is going to make him something special.....

Working on a special card for Anna.

The final product. I asked him what the writing meant and he couldn't tell me. Silly, silly boy.

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

That is priceless. I am glad you got a photo. That will give me the giggles for a long time!

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!

Kelly said...

I am dying to know what that secret message means!