Saturday, September 1, 2012

Zane's Angry Birds Space Party

Zane was thrilled to be turning 7 and celebrating with an Angry Birds Space party. I don't have anything that plays Angry Birds but he seemed to know an awful lot about it and was really thrilled with the theme.


Add family, friends, presents and cake and we have a party! Originally I thought about making Eric dress up like a green pig so the kids could throw water balloons at him. I ran out of time though and forgot to buy the water balloons. It was a nice thought though.


Zane made out like a bandit and got a whole bunch of really fun and cool stuff. He is excitedly playing with his new toys right now.


Happy 7th Birthday Zane!



1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Totally loved Zane's Angry Birds Space Party. It was an amazing day. Keep up the good work. Even I am pretty excited these days for my son’s upcoming bash. He wants “Angry Birds” themed bash and I think that it will look good only at the outdoor garden themed event space San Francisco. Do you have any ideas?