Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ahhhhh..... Spring

Spring has finally arrived at our house. I refuse to believe that there will be more snow. Snow in April in Western Washington IMPOSSIBLE! Although I would have said that about snow in the end of March too.

Blue Slurpee Sky!

My two guys enjoying the sun. Unfortunately it only lasted a few minutes because......

Phoenix started chasing the kids and nipping at them. Lucy was crying and I was trying to feed her and......

Zane put his foot through an icy puddle in our swimming pool making his foot and pants soaking wet. Short lived trip outdoors but the sun certainly felt nice!

Maybe we will try again later this afternoon.

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

I love the sunglasses! those are some cool dudes! Pheonix has the cutest ears I have ever seen. once he calms a bit I want to come play with him.