Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lucy Fern- 3 Months and the cutest thunder thighs ever!

So when I was posting earlier I forgot that Lucy was 3 months today. Oops! Well, my girl is that old and it is awfully cute to see all the changes. She is getting plump and super sweet cute. I just love roly poly babies and I guess that it is a good thing since I don't seem to know how to grow small ones.

Check out all the little rolls. Aren't they just delicious!

This is Lucy's swimsuit. We had to get her one that covered her shoulders since we are going to be in California and I really don't need her to get burnt. Plus then we won't have to sunscreen under the suit. Have you ever tried to hold onto a sunscreened baby in the water. They are as slippery as eels! Aren't the little ruffles just to die for? Oh yeah, the suit has a little whale on it too, appropriate if you consider the chubby little legs :)

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

when are you guys going to California? I am so envious. I want to go to disney :) I have been constantly feeling a need to go lately. If I wasn't going to be Huge and miserable I would just invite myself ;) Who all is going with you?

Ms. Leigh said...

oh and I forgot, Lucy is the cutest rolly polly baby ever made! I love her new swimsuit.

She is the perfect reason I need a little girl. So they can have girl time together!