Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Saucersizing Sissy


I was busy taking a picture of Lucy last night in the saucersizer. She really isn't quite old enough for it yet but she seems to enjoy some time sitting in it so we just go with it. Zane insisted on having his picture taken with her. Shocking turn of events for him since he is usually so anti picture. I took advantage of it though. He thinks that toy is lots of fun. We had a whole conversation about how we don't bonk sissy in the head with the tall toys and not to spin her around and around until she gets dizzy. I think he got it. Maybe, we will see. Lucy may end up with an aversion to spinning rides if Zane gets too out of control. At least I have been able to keep him out of it. He shows no desire to sit in it himself which is a really good thing. He was almost too big for it when he was a baby. I can only imaging how ridiculous he would look now!

No comments: