Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Enough For Piggies

Today I tried to put pigtails in Lucy's hair. I was pleasantly surprised that she has enough to do it now. She looks awfully stinking cute in my opinion!!! Next up will be braids. Although I think I am going to have quite the wait for that one!

The universal "Don't take my picture" face.


Close up of the piggies!

My Sweet Girl!

My Zaner. He gets a bit jealous when I am just taking pictures of Lucy (even if it is just for a particular blog post) so I am posting one of him in his Thomas shirt. Quite the popular attire!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the piggy tails! Tell Zane he has lovely teeth so he doesn't feel left out.

Anonymous said...

I always had so much fun doing the girls hair. Now, they won't let me...Your kids are getting so big!

Little Blessings said...

I know they are getting huge! I feel like Lucy is a definite toddler with her hair like that. Nothing baby about her anymore! Except for the diapers and the inability to communicate other than crying that is :)