Friday, February 27, 2009

A Big Girl Seat!

This week has had a couple of big changes for Lucy. She got new shoes (post and pictures to follow) and she got a new seat. Yesterday Eric told me Lucy was Houdini and got out of the high chair on her own. I have been thinking about moving her to the big table for a couple of months now and today I put the booster seat on a chair and let her give it a try. I think it will be a great move for Lucy. She always wants to be part of the big kids and this will giver her even one more way to do it!

Super Big Girl!

I think I will still keep her in a high chair at restaurants and stuff for awhile. The boosters there don't exactly stay still and I think she will end up falling out of them. But for now and for home a little lady is now one of the big kids!

No comments: