Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two Days of Pee

So the past two days have been filled with pee incidents. It has been lovely. (Please read with all the sarcasm intended) On Thursday we had our first pee incident. Eric and I were headed to See's Candy for some Valentine's love for me. (I LOVE FANCY CHOCOLATES!!!) Before we went though we took the kids to McDonald's on 196th. They have a huge play area that is always packed but lots of fun. I go to start ordering and the kids run to the play area. As I am ordering a lady came to the counter and said that some little boy had just taken off his pants and underwear and PEED in the toy. The manager was not excited in the least because now the whole toy had to be shut down and cleaned. Now I just want to assure you that it was not either of my little boys that were the pee-er. However in the process of getting out of the toy Zane managed to crawl through the pee and then go down the slide. Great. Now I have a child covered in some other child's urine. Fortunately we had replacement stuff with us so he could change.

Yesterday I went to Cyndy's house like I usually do. I think Zane was trying to make it to the potty but he didn't make it. So again he is covered in pee, this time his own. I had no emergency clothes because I had just used them the day before. Fortunately Cyndy has a little guy who is about Zane's size and she let me borrow some pants and unders for the kid. I think Zane must have been having one of those sleepy days because later in the evening he peed his pants again. So if you haven't guessed I have been doing a lot of laundry. At least all accidents were on hard wood or tile so there were no carpets involved. Ideally that will be the end of the peeing for awhile though. Cleaning it up is not my favorite thing. Although I suppose there are much worse things to clean up.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so grossed out about the McDonalds thing! I am so glad it wasn't Zane. You had me worried there for a moment!

Little Blessings said...

My child possibly would have lost his life if he had done that. Although a trip to McDonald's is a pretty sacred thing. I don't know that he would ever chance a ban on it!