Sunday, February 15, 2009

Man vs. Baby: Who You Gonna Back?

Yesterday we had a brawl at our house. Ok, so it may have been less of a brawl and more of a one sided fight. All I know is Lucy fights dirty and she fights to win! Eric was stretching out before he went on a run in the morning. Lucy came up to him and viciously and violently attacked him (aka: she poked him in the eye).


All day long Eric complained about his eye hurting him. By evening he could hardly stand to blink and the eye was bright red. He did keep telling me that she had poked him in the white part of the eye and why couldn't I see anything. This morning Eric finally went to the eye doctor after being in extreme pain all night long. Doctor put in eye drops and immediately found the problem. Lucy not only poked him in the eye, she poked him about as dead center in the eyeball as she could. (nowhere near where Eric indicated) And she poked him good, because the doctor called it a deep cut to the cornea. A marksmen I tell you! Sign the girl up for archery lessons!

Eric came home from the doctor with a prescription for eye drops and Vicodin. Apparently if you are poked in the white part of your eye it doesn't hurt that much. The cornea, on the other hand, can be extremely painful! He has spent most of the day hopped up on pain killers and running from Lucy in fear that she is out for his other eyeball. He really was hoping for a pirate patch though.

If I had to pick sides in a fight though... my money's on Lucy!

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! O Lord......


I am loving the drama in your house.
I am loving the eye sue-do eye patch.

Sorry Eric is in pain though, eyes suck. I know...

On a plus side. I like that shirt that Eric is wearing. I remember it form Lucy's party and thought it very flattering on his figure!

Little Blessings said...

It is constant drama for sure at my house. And the shirt is the first long sleeved one that he will actually wear. Something about the long john material appeals to him I guess. I will pass the complement on :)

And he is completely high on Vicodin in that picture LOL!