Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Strange???

So for the past week or so my kids have been eating egg salad sandwiches for lunch. And not because Eric and I are forcing them to eat it. Rather they really, REALLY like them. All of the kids too. I have never seen Lucy mow through a sandwich so quickly. When Andrew asked to have one the other day with me I thought he will take one bite and be done. Nope, in fact he ate a big sandwich (2 pieces of bread) and I think he would have eaten more if I would have let him. Crazy. I can't get them to eat half of anything else but egg salad, possibly the most stinky of lunch time choices, they inhale. Kids, I shall never understand them!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so weird. I have never been a fan, I associate them with post easter sandwiches, when my mom would make them out of our dyed easter eggs. They were always oddly colored since the dye goes through the shell sometimes. But, hey, it's good for them!