Friday, May 15, 2009

Beatiful Weather!

Today was wonderful. It was sunny, warm and best of all NOT RAINY!!! I get so tired of our never ending springs! We went out to play (well, the kids played, Eric and I watched) for almost 2 hours tonight. Let me tell you, we have some exhausted kiddos. I got some super cute pictures of the kids that I wanted to share.

Zane was in a particularly agreeable mood tonight so I took advantage of it and got some great shots of him. More often than not he is making a grumpy face or has his tongue out. Not tonight though. I just love this one of him and Calvin. Precious, in my opinion!!!

Andrew and Lucy played quite a bit. Andrew is such a great big brother. He loves to play and help his sissy. It is so cute to watch.

Little Miss Lucy figured out how to go down the slide all by herself tonight. She still needs someone to catch her at the bottom or she would sail off the end but she has the guts to go down without anyone coaxing her. The boys both took turns catching her at the bottom and she thought that was wonderful. Eric spent the whole time paranoid that she was going to fall off the platform but she is more coordinated than he thought and she did just fine. Although you have to watch her like a hawk because it takes all of 3 seconds for her to scale the ladder these days.

Andrew had fun playing with a pinwheel we got at Mr. Will's b-day party. He thought it was fun to put the reflection in Eric's eyes and blind him.

Zane spent a lot of the evening playing with his trucks. He is so cute and energetic. I love to watch him play. He has an amazing imagination.

Great evening altogether and sooooooo excited for the summer to fully get here so I can spend more time playing in the backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look so big! Andrew is looking especially grown up these days!

Little Blessings said...

I know! It is absolutely ridiculous. I was thinking this morning how he used to look like a chubby faced toddler and now he is a school ager. It is going to kill me when he moves past that into a pre-teen. I am sure you know all about that though!