Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wiggle-Wiggle

Last night after the boys were in bed Eric and I heard the pitter-patter of little feet on the staircase. "Yes, Andrew?" Eric says. "My tooth is really wiggly!" says my boy with a smile of delight. Sure enough his tooth is super wiggly. I am guessing we will have our first lost tooth within the next week. Andrew intends to take an apple in his lunch today. I think he hopes it will pull the tooth out. I just hope that it doesn't get lost or swallowed if it does come out. And I really hope he doesn't freak out about the blood. That will make all lost teeth traumatic and it drives me crazy when teeth are just hanging on by a tiny thread!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What is the plan for the Tooth Fairy in your house? I plan on giving those golden dollar coins. That way it still seems special and only costs the tooth fairy a buck! We were talking about it at work and some fairies were paying as high as 5! We have cheaper fairies around here!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to Andrew! Here is another tooth fairy question...how long should the fairy have to pay out?

Little Blessings said...

By the time I was in high school and got teeth pulled they were paying out at $2 a tooth. I think Eric would be thrilled to only pay a quarter but I will probably push for a dollar. Kinda hard to get something for a quarter these days LOL. And I say the tooth fairy pays until all baby teeth have fallen out. Of course I had a wisdom tooth pulled last year and I made Eric pay for that one too. Somethings you just never out grow...