Monday, May 18, 2009

Belly Update for #4


I thought it was time for me to update on the newest little member of our household that is busy growing in the belly. She is currently 28 weeks 5 days old. For those of you out there not used to prego timelines, I am just starting my 7th month of pregnancy. I refuse to post any pictures (purposefully) of my gut until I am positive that it actually looks prego. And not "I wondered but I didn't want to ask" looking prego. More like "Holy Cow! You look like you could deliver any second!" looking prego. Whether people are thinking the first way or not, I don't know (and frankly I don't want you to tell me if you are still wondering what is baby and what is just fat!!!). But I feel like I look definitively pregnant and thus you are getting treated to a picture. Anyway, this little one is not terribly active at this point. I do feel pushing, shifting and kicking around on the inside but it is nothing like with Lucy who never stopped moving. I am currently measuring like I am just over 30 weeks pregnant which is normal for me to do this early. My kids have always measured big and I laugh about it with my doctor. She claims it is nothing too be concerned about and that I am not out of range large. Just wait until I am 9 months though. Then I will treat you all to a picture that is just comical in appearance!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great! I love pregnant bellies. I can't wait to see what this one looks like, I hope she is Lucy's little twin! Has this pregnancy gone faster for you? It seems like it has buzzed by. How are you feeling? How is the depression doing?

Little Blessings said...

Definitely faster. I have much more to do and it keeps my mind off of it. I am feeling pretty good. I have determined to have a good attitude about all the aches and pains this time around. Not that I think my resolve will last until the 9th month but hopefully it will last close to the end :)