Sunday, May 31, 2009

Loving the Weather!!!

How is it when the sun is out my house feels enormous but when it is raining it feels so tiny? I am truly loving the sunny weather we have been having. It is wonderful to be able to go and sit outside with the kids and let them play. Tonight after dinner Eric and I sat in some chairs and watched the kids go down the slide and run around without a care in the world. This is truly what life is supposed to be like in my opinion. Hanging with my family and not a care in the world. Why can't it be summer all year!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

If we keep wrecking the ozone, it just might be! Maybe you should move to eastern washington, or SanDiego! It is hard though to get a real Christmas feeling going down there, I need snow, or at least cold to get in the spirit!

Ms. Leigh said...

Because then you wouldn't like summer anymore. Remember you need to experience both to enjoy both :)
I got tired of the sun in FLorida. Call me crazy. But after 4 years of sun I couldn't take it anymore. Although last summer was a bit on the lame side.. however for being pregnant it was perfect!