Friday, May 15, 2009

Bubble Fun

We had a wonderful time this evening playing with the bubbles! I got one of those no spill tumblers with three wands earlier this year thinking that it would be a fun, inexpensive and relatively clean thing to play with in the backyard.

So far the bucket has been a hit. Andrew is really good at blowing bubbles and likes to run around and catch them with his wand.

Pure joy!

Zane is getting better and better about blowing the bubbles. At first he got extremely frustrated when they would not come. Now he is getting the hang of it though and will stay occupied for quite awhile blowing bubbles and then watching them float all over the backyard. He thinks it is particularly fun when they float over the house.

Lucy has not gotten the hang of bubbles yet but she still thinks it is a ton of fun to dip the wand in the bucket and then lick it. I figure if it is keeping her out of trouble it can't be that bad for her. And I am hoping that the bubble solution isn't too detrimental to her health. She can't be consuming that much of it right?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great Pictures! I love the last one of Lucy licking the bubble wand! The one of Zane and Calvin is just precious! A boy and his dog! I am so glad you had such great weather, every time I visit I wonder how I ever lived in all that constant gloom. It's still the nicest place in the country though!