Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Bunny Came to Our House!

A super quick MORNING! post to let you all know that the Easter Bunny came to our house. I think Andrew likes Easter even more than Christmas. He was over the moon excited about his basket and the egg hunt that we always do on Easter morning. He also is fully aware that this is the day that "Jesus came back to life" As long as we have that cemented in his mind as the real reason to celebrate. I am good with all the Easter festivities. Yesterday we went to our church and they had a huge Easter egg hunt. Seriously, I think they had around 6,000 eggs laid out and the kids went nuts. Of course I forgot my camera so you are going to have to live with the pictures from Eric and my not so super egg hunt. Oh, and apparently the only reason for a house to have a chimney (in fact it is why they even exist) is for Santa. Found that one out this weekend courtesy of Andrew's brain as well!

Isn't this the sweetest picture!
I haven't gotten such a good picture of the two of them in AGES!

Lucy on the hunt for eggs!

Zane's big stash

Andrew emptying out the goods. (Robin's eggs this year)

These two are MINE!

I will take more pictures of them in all their Easter finery. Hopefully that will get posted tonight! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the last one! Lucy still looks bed-rumpled! So cute! Will chewed on a few eggs this morning too! I can't imagine the easter egg hunt at church, it must have been crazy! What do you guys do with your dyed eggs? Happy Easter!