Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Finery

Sorry for the delay! Yesterday was a crazy busy day and by the end of it I had a pounding headache that sent me to bed at 6! Unheard of for me for sure! Anyway, the kids and Eric all matched this Easter. (Thank you Target!)


I was trying to get a picture of all of us but I didn't figure out my self-timer and we were running late. I was the odd one out though because I was wearing black and not yellow. But there is only so much a person can do when stuck with maternity clothing!

I forgot to tell Eric to not cover the bottom of Lucy's dress. It was very sweet with yellow and black butterflies and orange flowers. I am sure she will wear it again though and I will try to get another picture of it.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I was not covering the bottom of her dress. I was making sure she stayed decent. - Eric

Gwen Ann Wilson said...

You had a lovely family :) Thanks for sharing your story :)
If you are looking for funky, sexy, versatile and affordable maternity wear, please visit us here at Maternity Clothing for the latest fashion on Maternity Clothes.