Friday, April 24, 2009

Playing Go Fish

I recently got the kids a holder for their cards when we play go fish and other games. They love to play but they can't hold onto the cards the way that they need to. The cards end up in a lump and then it takes them forever to sort through them. Anyway, while I was at Target this week I picked up these card holders to see if they would make a difference.

Eric and I played Michigan Rummy this week with Andrew and it definitely helped him. Then tonight with Go Fish it helped with both Zane and Andrew. They like poking the cards in and out of the holder. I like that it was a non expensive solution. Now the card games can really begin at our house!


And just a random cute picture of Lucy for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Miss Lucy's hair is getting so much longer! I love these card holders! I need to get these. I remember as a kid having a really hard time holding the cards.