Monday, April 6, 2009

Toontown Morning

One of the perks of booking with a Disneyland Resort agent was that we got a special ticket to go to Mickey's Toontown morning. Toontown usually doesn't open until one hour after the rest of the park and with this pass we got to go and meet the characters in a much more intimate setting and with shorter lines. During the hour they have a little show and all people get to be honorary members of Toontown for the day. I was excited and so were the boys. I think we got everyone's autograph in except for Pluto and Goofy. And they are always around so I wasn't to worried about it. Lots of fun and it definitely was a nice addition to our trip!

My favorite!

Zane was super excited to hang out with Chip and Dale!

The main Mouse himself!


You may be wondering where Lucy was in all these pictures. Eric and I decided that it was not worth it to force her to get the picture taken with them. She was just too little and too freaked out by them all. Her time will come and I was satisfied with the pictures of her with the princesses.

No comments: