Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Princesses

In an effort to make as much sense as possible I am going to post about our trip in random order. Follow that if you can! I was so excited to take Lucy to meet the Princesses. The day we went was the day we had our early entry. First thing we hit was the Nemo ride and we managed to get on the second boat of the day! Lucy was all decked out in her princess wear and I was feeling pretty good about getting all the stuff accomplished that we needed to get done. Unfortunately we did not get in line early for the princesses like we should have. We were too busy riding Dumbo and Alice in Wonderland. Oh, and the spinning teacups. Anyway, we ended up standing in line for an OBSCENE amount of time (almost an hour and a half I think) but the line really doesn't ever get any shorter and I will be more diligent about it next time for sure. Anyway, we did get to meet some princesses and even hit it at shift change so we got an extra princess thrown in!

Miss Lucy right before we got in!

Belle and the rest of us!

Pocahontas, Lucy and I.

All of us with Snow White. Andrew was surprisingly NOT terrified of her this year!

Pocahontas and the boys (her hair is AMAZING! and real, not a wig)

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty for those not up on the princesses) and the boys

Aurora, Lucy and I

Aurora thought that Lucy was too cute and very impressed that she had dressed like her. Lucy was of course terrified of her and would go nowhere near any of the princesses so that I why you are getting all these pictures of me. Oh well. Maybe next time she won't be freaked out by them!

5 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

2 things I noticed.
1) Snow white freaks me out this time. Her face is a little freaky
2) Pocahontas has perfect skin. Lucky Girl

Little Blessings said...

Pocahontas was gorgeous. And her hair truly was amazing. Sometimes you can tell it is a wig. Not her. It had to be real. And it was waist length and beautiful. So wish mine looked like that!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures. I noticed that Princess Aurora is the same one that flirted with Wade...

Little Blessings said...

Really? I didn't realize they switched it up at all. Although I guess you could. Maybe Jasmine and Pocahontas can be played by the same girl too?

Little Blessings said...

At least I thought it was Belle that flirted with Wade!