Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rockets

The Easter Bunny brought the boys these wooden rocket kits this year. They had a great time painting and then assembling them. It is interesting to see how their minds work while they are creating their masterpieces. Projects are the best presents for my two little men. They just love an activity. Almost more than just getting a toy.

Zane didn't seem to want to get his hands messy.

Andrew was very determined and diligent about painting his rocket EXACTLY how he wanted it.

Andrew's finished product.

Zane's finished product.

I am a little bummed. I got these rockets at Target (on clearance even!) but they have stopped carrying them. Now where I am going to get such cool projects?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute! Walmart has a craft department full of cheap paintable crap. Kids really LOVE to do suncatchers! My daycare kids made hundreds!

Ms. Leigh said...

you need to find shrinky dinks.....

Kelly said...

I LOVED SHRINKY DINKS! You can still get them at Michaels I think.