Friday, October 31, 2008

Cookie Creations


The kids, Eric and I made Halloween cookies today. We made bats, spiders and pumpkins. I have a whole set of cutters but I have found limiting the variety is a good choice. They boys are not known for there patience while cutting them out. If I don't watch them like a hawk they have put a cutter in the middle of the dough and then nothing else will fit. Anyway we had fun and it was a good activity to do to keep there mind off when they get to trick or treat. Night takes FOREVER when you are 5! We told Andrew he couldn't ask when we are going or he didn't get to go. So far I have yet to hear a peep out of him! It is a wonderful thing! I will post costume pictures later.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I love making and frosting cookies!