Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emergency!

We currently have an emergency going on at our house. Lovey is missing. I think he has been elephant-napped. I have torn this house apart like nobody's business. I am completely at a loss. I am sure that Zane probably stashed him somewhere and can't remember where he put him. I have searched all his typical hangouts. I am really hoping that he turns up though. Trying to get Zane to go through a day without his Lovey is ridiculously hard. Hopefully he doesn't wake up at 3 am looking for him (it has happened). He is pretty inconsolable when he can't find him, especially in the middle of the night. I will keep you all posted on the search and rescue!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This is the exact reason we have 2 froggies! I had a very dear doll when I was little and I lost her for a period of time and I am still traumatized by the experience!

Little Blessings said...

This elephant was a gift Zane got when he was newborn. I would have an almost impossible time finding another one. The funny thing is that we never knew he was so attached to him until he moved from the crib to a big boy bed. Then all of a sudden the elephant went everywhere with him. There are times I wish we did have two!