Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Pumpkin Creations

As if you couldn't guess, we carved pumpkins this afternoon! The boys had a great time and it was so much easier to carve them this year. I had Eric to help me (last year he was working the Seahawks) and it was wonderful to have someone to clean them out. That is my least favorite part.

The pumpkins turned out great. From left to right they belong to: Me, Andrew, Zane and Lucy. Eric decided he would have enough to do scooping and carving the boys and Lucy's so he didn't need his own. I got to help with Andrew and do my own. And draw the design for Lucy's pumpkin. She didn't seem to care what her pumpkin's face looked like :)

Andrew insisted that he wanted a scary faced pumpkin. It was cute. Zane wanted one with teeth and a smile. We had such a great time and the boys will insist on them being lit each night until they are super rotten I am sure!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

Love them, I don't see how Andrews is scary though..... but I suppose if it was too scary he would be afraid of it possibly. They are so fun!

I need to get ours carved soon.
I haven't even had time to decorate outside So much for plans... I seem to have been delusional prior to having a child. Little did I know. I can now say all my theories and opinions I once had about raising a child are out the window, and I am okay with it :)