Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poll Results

Well, it seems as though the majority of you think I need to come up with rules for Lovey. I agree. It would make life much easier for everyone in theory. However, a certain little boy who adores his Lovey disagrees totally with this plan. It is like pulling teeth to get him to leave Lovey anywhere for any other reason than a time out. And I don't want to leave Lovey in time out all day every day. Somehow it isn't quite fair. Although Lovey was hiding under a stool the other night and didn't get found until way after Zane went to bed. At least he will go to bed without him if need be. I don't know what I would do if he couldn't sleep without him. I snuck Lovey into his room after he was sleeping and it was super cute the next morning when he woke up. He acted like Lovey had climbed into bed and found him. The look of joy on Zane's face was just precious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the name Zane... I was considering that name for my Xander. Too cute! Precious kiddo's too!