Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Friend for Andrew

Today we crossed a new bridge in the world of friends. Andrew asked one of the little boys down the street over to play. It has been several weeks of "Brayden wants me to ride bike with him after school" so we finally decided to do something about it. Andrew walked down this afternoon and asked him to ride bikes. I figured we needed to take advantage of the good non-rainy weather while we had the chance. It is nice to finally meet someone else with little kids on our street. There is a little boy named Sam who lives across the street too. He is awfully fun as well. I just think that it is nice Andrew has some little boys to play with on our street. I know when I was little Reece had a ton of friends to play with and it was a constant revolving door all the time. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship for Andrew!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so sweet! I love that he is having little buddies to play with close to home. That's so nice you live in that kind of neighborhood. That's really hard to find around here.