Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not Sleepy At All!


So I was folding laundry today out in the living room and Zane came out and laid down on the other couch. He had been up since just before 6 this morning and I knew he was a bit on the tired side. One thing I have learned with Zane, when he is tired pretend you do not see it. If you ask him if he is tired he will say no and then somehow find the energy to get up and play. If you leave him alone chances are decent that he may lay down and fall asleep on his own. Well, I took the gamble and didn't talk to him and sure enough within about 3 minutes I heard soft snoring. Why is it so stinkin' cute when my babies snore and so obnoxious when my husband snores? Anyway, he has been sleeping like this for over an hour now and I know it will make my evening with him go all the more smoothly.

FYI: Lovey fell asleep with Zane but ended up falling to the floor as Zane moved around. A rest/nap couldn't be taken without that silly elephant!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He looks so sweet passed out on the couch. That is so true about the snoring! I love when Will snores a little, but Jason does it and I wake him up and make him turn over. I love the way that Zane feels the need to stay up if you say something about it, like you sense his weakness!