Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Wrestling Fun with Daddy

Eric had the night off today and as usual a rowdy game of wrestle was on the agenda. Lucy decided to get into the swing of things for the first time though. She seemed very into the wrestling and is shockingly tough for such a little thing.

There were two main games for this evenings session. The first was lets push over daddy. All three (four if you count Lovey) were intent on winning. Eric finally lost.

The second game is a variation of pig-pile. As you can see Eric was on the losing end of this one too. I tried to hold Lucy on my lap so Eric could play tougher with the boys but Miss Lucy was having none of it. She wanted in on that fun. Somehow I think wrestling will be big business at our house for a long time.


In other news: Lucy has started to babble. She says da-da. Not exactly about Eric but she still says it. This is totally different from the boys. They started with ma-ma and stayed with it for a long time. I think Eric is thrilled that finally one of his kids could potentially acknowledge him first. I think it is sweet.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She knows who she needs to get wrapped around her finger! Dada! Very sweet! Will still just squeals and screeches, I am really looking forward to him saying Mama. I have started showing him baby signs but he doesn't seem interested in doing them, he just smiles at me when I do them. I love seeing the kids taking Eric down. Dad's are so fun!

joanna said...

So cute, I am glad Lucy is enjoying the wrestling time! This is a favorite activity at our house, usually on Mom and Dad's bed. Kaleb often ends up getting hurt -lol. Somehow he gets poked in the eye or something. But he always ends up wrestling again another day. Here's to dads who play with their kids!