Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little Bit Adult Already?


So Andrew has been mentioning in the last few weeks that he feels mountains in the back of his teeth. I looked in there and sure enough it seemed like adult teeth would be in his future. Today I was curious so I asked him about them. Lo and behold there was an adult tooth almost all the way in back there! I was floored. Who knew that adult teeth could come in so painlessly when baby teeth are horribly irritable for babies! So now I have two kids teething and only one crabby. I guess it is a good thing that we have a dentist appointment scheduled. I really want my kids to have sealants on their adult teeth. Two other of his adult molars are starting to break the skin too. It will be shocking to me when he gets his full set AND when he starts loosing teeth. Anyway, my baby is now a little tiny bit adult. I am not ready for sure!

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

I am all for sealants!! I have continued to keep them updated my entire adult life and I have yet to have cavaty

Kelly said...

That looks painfull. I too am a sealant fan. We got them in headstart and they really helped.

Little Blessings said...

He says it doesn't hurt at all. I was 25 when my wisdom teeth finally decided to make an appearance and it was uncomfortable so I was pretty surprised that it didn't seem to bother him.