Thursday, October 23, 2008

Still Sick


I am keeping Andrew home from school for the second day this week. He is so bummed. Today was supposed to be his sharing day at school and he really wanted to show off this monster truck creation that he made out of construction paper. It has wheels that wiggle and road to drive on. I think it was the fact that he got to use the stapler that made it so cool to him. Anyway, my little man will have to wait until tomorrow to be able to take his stuff. (If they miss or forget they can bring it a different day) I sure hope he feels better soon. His temp yesterday kept spiking to 102 but this morning is hovering right at 99.6. I have Motrined him up and I hope that he will be fixed. His cough seems slightly better though so that is good. I hate having sick ones. It is so hard to tell him he can't go to school when he loves it so much. He keeps insisting that he feels really good and should go but I can see the dark circles under his eyes that tell me different. Poor baby, I hope he feels better later today!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think it is so cute how much he loves school and that says a lot about his teacher/class also. I love his monster truck and road, very creative! How are Zane and Lucy?