Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tights!



There are many things I adore about having a little girl. One of them is tights. Now I know all who knew me growing up would be astounded by this announcement. I have never been one for really dressing up and being all frilly but I am having a ton of fun dressing Lucy up while I still have the chance. I can't help but wonder if she will end up being slightly tomboyish with two older brothers. I am also imagining that sometime around age 6 she will refuse to dress in tights for me, maybe later, a mommy can hope right! Anyway, I will be having fun with her while I have the opportunity! And who knows, she could grow up to adore all things girly and make my day!

6 comments:

Steve said...

I hope you don't mind the me commenting but I like to look at other blogs and see what's out there. Your's caught my eye because we have three little blessings of our own with one on the way. We have three boys and are supposed to be getting our little girl finally. Your kids are cute. Cherish them while they are young. We lost our youngest child. You just never know when they will be called back home.

Little Blessings said...

So glad for the comment! I thank God for everyday I have with my little ones!

Kelly said...

She looks so cute in tights Sam! I love her chubby little legs!

Little Blessings said...

I personally love the chubby legs and the round little booty and belly. It is just perfect! Now if only my own round booty and belly could be so cute! LOL

Amber said...

If I could pull it off I would be wearing those to work on Monday.

Little Blessings said...

Why is it that you can only wear striped and fun tights until about age 9? We would be so much more fun if we could wear them all the time!