Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SICK!

Andrew stayed home from school today because he is running a fever. He didn't really look good yesterday but he went to school. After he got home he kept complaining that he was cold. I just figured that he was tired and whiny and needed a rest because he has had a cold. Finally about 4 I took his temperature. It was 101.9. No wonder he was chilly! I administered some tylenol and then some Motrin. His fever finally came down before bed but it was back up this morning. I think he just has a cold but his cough is awfully nasty and I am trying to avoid croup which they are both prone to get. I think we have missed it this time but you never know for sure. Zane also woke up with a fever and a cough this morning. We are going to have a semi-mellow day. Andrew was a bit bummed about missing school but I am hoping an extra day of rest will help him mend. Hopefully all this misses Lucy. Three sick kids won't be any fun at all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor Kiddos! Will is now on antibiotics and I forgot about the bad diaper effects! I have never had so many blowouts! And now he has a nasty rash from it! I hope your guys avoid croup, and Lucy stays healthy, thankfully you are still breastfeeding, maybe it will protect her!

Little Blessings said...

Poor baby! My kids usually have diaper issues with antibiotics too. I know it is especially terrible with cloth diapers. For some reason they just can't handle the super liquid poo. Hopefully he firms back up soon!

joanna said...

Sending get well wishes and prayers for a quick recovery!
love,
Joanna

Chris and Mandy said...

Chris said Eric hasn't been feeling well either? You guys can't win! Hope everyone feels better soon.